Energy Pâté Fresh Chicken
Fresh Chicken contains high levels of chicken meat, rich in high quality proteins.
Non-stop dogwear Energy Pâté is a wholesome dog food, developed with high quality ingredients and environmentally friendly packaging. The ingredients are sourced from prime produce of human grade quality to ensure a composition rich on high quality proteins and low moisture levels. We use meat from fish and chicken, as opposed to fish and chicken meal or other processed ingredients. Our pâtés are developed in cooperation with one of Europe’s leading producers of tuna in human food, with more than 60 years’ experience in the field. We value environmental sustainability and have therefore used an environmentally friendly Tetra Recart® packaging.
Energy Pâté comes in two different tastes: Wild Fish and Fresh Chicken.
Fresh Chicken is a complete dog food with 15% protein / 8% fat
- 85% of the content is directly from chicken
- Contains chicken as the only animal protein source
- Low moisture level of 70%
- High palatability
- No added preservatives, flavourings or colours
Fresh Chicken contains high levels of chicken meat, rich in high quality proteins. Potatoes and vegetables ensure important vitamins, minerals and fibres. Salmon oil is added for a healthier skin and smoother coat. Olive oil is added for unsaturated fatty acids and polyphenols which have an anti-inflammatory effect. The natural sources of antioxidants help to reduce the effect of free radicals. Omega-3, vitamin D, iron, calcium and phosphorus from natural sources help to repair and strengthen bones. Added glucosamine and chondroitin supports the maintenance of the cartilage.
Fresh Chicken is grain free, gluten free and contains no GMO*. It does not contain any added/artificial colours, preservatives or flavourings. The product does not contain any added sugar or soy oil.
*Genetically modified organism
- High quality proteins from chicken
- All ingredients hold human grade quality
- Contains yucca for healthier stools
- Contains prebiotics for healthier digestion
- Added olive oil for increased beneficial fatty acids and anti-inflammatory benefits
- Added salmon oil (natural source of omega-3) for healthy skin and shiny coat
- Contains added vitamins and minerals
- Produced in EU
Chicken (85%), potatoes, vegetables (from dehydrated vegetables – potatoes, leek, carrots and broccoli), salmon oil, olive oil, yucca extract, fructooligosaccharides.
|Crude oils and fat:||8%|
Trace elements or compounds of trace elements: potassium iodide (3b201): 0.4 mg/Kg; cupric sulphate pentahydrate (E-4): 10 mg/Kg; zinc sulphate monohydrate (3b605): 69.5 mg/Kg; ferrous carbonate (E-1): 16.5 mg/Kg. Vitamins, provitamins and chemically well-defined substances having similar effect: vitamin A (3a672a): 1250 mg/Kg; vitamin D3 (3a671): 100 IU/Kg; vitamin E (3a700): 15 mg/Kg.
- 1-3 kg Dog = 55 grams per kg per day
- 3-6 kg Dog = 40 grams per kg per day
- 6-9 kg Dog = 35 grams per kg per day
- 10 kg and up = 30 grams per kg per day
These recommendations are guidelines only. The actual nutritional requirements vary with age, size and activity level.