Energy Pâté Wild Fish
Wholesome dog food with high meat content and rich taste. Tuna is rich in high-quality proteins and is the primary ingredient.
The ingredients are sourced from prime produce of human-grade quality to ensure a composition rich in high-quality proteins and low moisture levels. We use meat from fish and chicken, as opposed to fish and chicken meal or other processed ingredients. Our pâtés are developed in cooperation with one of Europe’s leading producers of tuna in human food, with more than 60 years’ experience in the field. We value environmental sustainability and have therefore used an environmentally friendly Tetra Recart® packaging.
Wild Fish is a wholesome dog food with 18% protein / 8.5% fat.
- 80% of the content is directly from wild tuna
- Contains fish as the only animal protein source
- Low moisture level of 67%
- High palatability
- No added preservatives, flavorings or colors
Energy Paté Wild Fish uses tuna as the primary ingredient as it is rich in high-quality proteins. Potatoes and vegetables ensure essential vitamins, minerals, and fibers. Salmon oil and sunflower oil is added for healthier skin and a smoother coat. The natural sources of antioxidants help to reduce the effect of free radicals. Omega-3, vitamin D, iron, calcium, and phosphorus from natural sources help to repair and strengthen bones. Added glucosamine and chondroitin supports the maintenance of the cartilage.
Energy Paté Wild Fish is grain-free, gluten-free, and contains no GMO*. It does not contain any added/artificial colors, preservatives, or flavorings. The product does not contain any added sugar or soy oil.
*Genetically modified organism
- High quality proteins from small tuna
- All ingredients hold human grade quality
- Omega-3 for healthy skin and shiny coat
- Contains yucca for healthier stools
- Contains prebiotics for healthier digestion
- Contains added vitamins and minerals
- Produced in EU
Fish (80%), potatoes, green peas, vegetables (from dehydrated vegetables – potatoes, leek, carrots, broccoli), salmon oil, sunflower oil, yucca extract, fructooligosaccharides.
|Crude oils and fat:||8.5%|
Trace elements or compounds of trace elements: potassium iodide (3b201): 0.4 mg/Kg; cupric sulphate pentahydrate (E-4): 10 mg/Kg; zinc sulphate monohydrate (3b605): 69.5 mg/Kg; ferrous carbonate (E-1): 16.5 mg/Kg. Vitamins, provitamins and chemically well-defined substances having similar effect: vitamin A (3a672a): 1250 mg/Kg; vitamin D3 (3a671): 100 IU/Kg; vitamin E (3a700): 15 mg/Kg.
- 1-3 kg Dog = 55 grams per kg per day
- 3-6 kg Dog = 40 grams per kg per day
- 6-9 kg Dog = 35 grams per kg per day
- 10 kg and up = 30 grams per kg per day
These recommendations are guidelines only. The actual nutritional requirements vary with age, size and activity level.